Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

license plaTes

From: aruss@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu (Andrew Russ)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1991 19:49:55 -0700
Subject: license plaTes
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Keywords: values found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Keywords: : - ^-illegal word in phrase
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    A while ago somebody asKed whaT mighT maKe inTeresTing Love-Hounds license
plaTes.  Haveing noThing beTTer To do wiTh my Time, :-), i was hiT wiTh a
sudden seizure of whaT some mighT pass off as inspiraTion and dashed
These off (Some of These mighT be Konfusing or misleading, Though):

    K8 BUSH   (Too obvious, perhaps)
      KT      (buT people will assume These are your iniTials)
    BIG SKY   (buT everyone will ThinK you're from MonTana)
    FEEL IT
    O2BNLV              WTRGHTS        LNHRT          GAFFA
    KITE                DRMNG          DRMTME         HMGRND
    MOVING   (you'll probably run inTo people who asK whaT you charge
              for your renTal TrucKs)
    WOW                 PULLPIN        THE FOG        LVNNGR
    RKTS TL             EXPT IV        BRTHNG         WDDGLST
    NDR ICE             NDR IVY  (his 'n' her Tags)
    JIGLIFE             MORNFOG        HIEARTH        CLDBSTG
    COLDGUN             RAN TAN        PWR2ARM        RMYDRMR
    DELIUS   (people will assume you lisTen To KlassiKal musiK)
    VIOLIN   (or play The violin)
    EGYPT    (or are a fan of The Pharaohs)
    NFNTKSS  (imagine yourself explaining This To a KompleTe sTranger!)
    KASHKA              BBSHKA         SAXSONG        LTLLITE

    ThaT's abouT all ThaT i have.  I'm sure oTher people have ThoughT of
some of These, buT Then again maybe i should quiT my job and sTarT up a
KonsulTing firm To help yuppies find The seven KaraKTers or less ThaT
really defines The essence of Them and Their Kars.  Nah.  :-)

                                       endwar

    NexT weeK, Happy Rhodes Tags.....:-)