Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #7.322

From: Zimri Smith <ST701790@brownvm.brown.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1991 13:58:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #7.322
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@wiretap.spies.com

Boris of Berkeley misunderstands my comment about the sound quality
on TKI. I suppose I should not have said, when listing albums whose
sound quality I was contrasting to that of TSW (which I now understand
was produced by William Shatner), "or even The Kick Inside."
I should have left out "even". Kate should get Gilmour to sit
behind the mixing board more often.

Re: Cocteau Twins, et. al.
If you're looking for intelligible Cocteau Twins, try the new
album by the Golden Palominos. Michael Stipe and Bob Mould
each sing on a song, and Richard Thompson plays guitar
on several cuts. It's kind of a tasty album.

 - Zimri Smith (ST701790@brownvm.brown.edu)