Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interesting Questions

From: Lucifuge <ogorman@unix1.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1991 11:08:23 -0700
Subject: Interesting Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@swift.cs.tcd.ie
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Keywords: values found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Keywords: . ^-illegal word in phrase
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@swift.cs.tcd.ie

Greetings and salutations world,
                             I'm new on the net and I've just found this
newsgroup. Wow. It looks unanimous. Kate Bush IS apparently God. Anyway
to the Questions:
            1 What do you as a newsgroup define as progressive? I mean
Queensryche are a very progressive band so are Metallica so are Voi-Vod
Are postings about bands like these allowed or is it just Kate Bush?
            2 Is Ms.Bush visiting Ireland on her Tour?
            3 What is the meaning of life?(I did say they were
interesting!)
            4 Any albums by Ms.Bush that you'd recommend? I started
listening to her after hearing "Wuthering Heights" at 2.00am in the car
somewhere in Clare and thinking it was awesome. I have "The Hounds of
Love", "The Whole Story" and "The Sensual World", other
recommendations?
            5 Whats a mailing list? I doing all my netting on my ear (no
formal (or informal) training)
                            Thanks,
                                 Bye-bye
                                       ollie g

Appropriate Quotes:"As the people here grow colder,
                    I turn to my computer,
                    And spend my evenings with it,
                    Like a friend...." Kate Bush

                    "...no one can hear when you're