Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: IED

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 12:57:00 -0700
Subject: re: IED
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Someone recently asked what IED stood for. While I don't think anyone
really knows for sure, someone once offered me a rumour that it was
taken from an abbreviation for "In Excelsis Deo". Could be....?

   Further info would be greatly appreciated, as I, too, have always been
curious about this.

   P.S- my apologies to whoever told me the "In Excelsis Deo" rumor, as
I can't seem to remember your name, so I can't list you as the source
in print!

  Also- someone asked if KaTe was married. No, but she does have a long-
standing relationship with bassist and band member Del Palmer. (At least,
they were still together last I heard). From what I remember from an
interview somewhere in the midst of Ron Hill's fantatstic "Garden" archives,
she isn't too keen on the idea of marriage anyway....... (if I'm wrong about
this, someone please correct me!)

               judi