Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Choses

From: sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 08:04:36 -0700
Subject: Choses
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

REQUEST:  Ken and Cynthia, please take your problems to personal mail.

Laurie Anderson:  Has anyone seen her live? She came here to Iowa City for
her Strange Angels tour, and was amazing!  It wasn't like the Home Of The
Brave in that she was the sole performer.  Monologues and music.  Wonderful!

Cocteau Twins:  To the person who asked about them and the 4AD label.  (no,
Kate isn't on that label, and I am unfamiliar about the label's origin, sorry)
But my real question is for YOU!  You stated that you were into the Cocteau
Twins....so maybe YOU can help me!  Is there a BBS for them?  If not, do you
know any of the lyrics to any of their songs....(Preferably from Heaven Or
Las Vegas)  I have the WORST time understanding them!  If you could help me,
I would really appreciate it!

PRINCE: A dijeridu on Diamonds And Pearls?  Great!  There is a really cool
version of Strange Relationship (from SoTT) with a sitar throughout that he
did during the Around The World In A Day days!  Does anyone know any hard
facts now about the collaboration with Kate?  I am dying to know!