Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 22:11:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

In article <m0kWQO2-00024FC@chinet.chi.il.us>, katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:
|> > I think the point is well made that people make KT into a divine being.
|> > IF you don't thnk that is the case, then say the reasons why, or
|> > if you believe her to be a divine being, then say why.
|>
|> NO ONE here *truly* believes Kate is a "divine being" so how could anyone
|> tell you why they think so? All this "KTISGOD" and "She Really IS" stuff
|> is a *JOKE*, of course.
|>
|> I'd be the first to say something like "KT is God" but it certainly isn't
|> because I actually, really, honestly, truly believe it. It's just a fun way
|> to say "Kate's my numero uno, way above the crowd, head honcho, big cheese,
|> favorite #1 artist kind of gal."

What are you, some kind of athiest?  How do you explain "The Dreaming", "The
Ninth Wave", or side 2 of N4E if it is not divine power?

Geez, next thing that'll happen is that you'll start worshipping that "God" who
gave us New Jersey, the cockroach, and Jesse Helms.

-Stev0

"My favorite artist?  Kate Bush.  Especially her album 'Electric Youth' "
                                      - Wesley Crusher