Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yma Sumac

From: golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen "Jokey" Golden)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 19:33:49 -0700
Subject: Yma Sumac
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

OK, so I hear all this talk about Yma Sumac either here or in rec.music.?
So, I decide to try and find an album.  No luck at Sam Goody (not surprising)
but when I went to Tower I couldn't find it either.  So, my question for
the group is, what section should I be looking under?  Vocals, International,
Pop, oldies... Any suggestions?  The woman at Tower said to look under
Reggae, and even though I doubted her, I checked and it wasn't there.

Thanks for any help in advance...let's face it, we need to listen to
something until Rocketman comes out!
--
			-- Stephen Golden
			golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu