Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 17:37:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

'Tis a sad, sad day when someone can bewilderingly speak of:

>...a guy calling himself IED (always in the third person for some reason)

>and |>ave (I think it was)

|>oug, Love-Hounds' previous pseudo-moderator before Bill.

We've heard (briefly) from |>oug recently.  But where is Andy?  Has
he been seen or heard from since KaTemas?  Was he bodily assumed into
half of a heaven, or is he just stuck out in the garden?  I don't remember any
postings in the semi-recent-past...

(For Boris and any other fairly new people out there, IED is the alter-ego
of Andrew Marvick, KaTe scholar extraordinaire.  Andrew would apparently
type up whatever IED wanted to say on a particular subject, hence the
the third person references)

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |