Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chill, people.....

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1991 17:59:21 -0700
Subject: Chill, people.....
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Is it just me, or have the postings on this list been a bit shrill
lately? I stopped getting Gaffa for two days, and then a bunch
of digests come in with what consists essentially of one flame
or another. Maybe this list is becoming a bit too insular...I'm
really hoping some new people will post with relevant material.
These arguments were making the usually strident Drukman seem
meek by comparison. Relax, folks!!!

Saurav Misra
saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu
(Flames to the above adress are welcome ;-) )