Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rocket Man

From: brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1991 12:54:58 -0700
Subject: Rocket Man
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

     Thought I'd just pop out a quick question.
     What in tarnation is cod-reggae?  Some guy beating a drum under sea water?
     Sorry, just curious.
     What is the release date for the tribute?  I'm already salivating over new
KaTe stuff, even after splurging to the depths of my wallet recently.  I hate
buying something for one KaTe song (I know it sounds painfully familiar, sorry)
but, hey, it's KaTe, right?
     Mike, you mentioned a Tower in Chicago.  Where!?!?!  Music is pretty
liberal and easy to come by here, but Champaign is still a mere musical speck,
if you discount Area and M7x...but I digress.  A long day.

                                                        Ken.