Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Your plastic PAL who's fun to be with!!!

From: Scott Telford <st@dcs.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1991 08:19:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Your plastic PAL who's fun to be with!!!
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <m0kRfM4-00025WC@chinet.chi.il.us>, katefans@chinet.chi.il.us
(Chris n Vickie) writes:

> We've seen them before, of course, but PAL is a near religious
> experience.

Having watched PAL TV for many years, and never seen NTSC, I've never
really thought of it quite like that before 8^)

> "The color RED exists, but only in England"  Me, before yesterday...

Good grief! No wonder they call it Never Twice the Same Color...

ObKaTe: Found out a week or so ago that Never for Ever #16 is now out.
I think it's the same price as #15 (L1.50), but I can't remember
for sure...

--
Scott Telford,
(Probably) st@dcs.ed.ac.uk for the next year or so,