Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MESSAGE FROM KATE

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1991 23:12:03 -0700
Subject: MESSAGE FROM KATE
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        I'm kinda surprised that there hasn't been more talk about the KBC
flyer, though I may have missed the talk.  First off it contains a message
from Kate which says:

        I was really knocked out by the beautiful cards and gifts you sent for
my birthday, you are all so very kind - thank you.  The album is going well
and I think it might be good......
        Meanwhile I hope you like Rocket Man.

        With Love,
        Kate

        It's not long, but hey it's from Kate.
        Also there is a picture included of the audience from the con, which
includes our very own Love-Hound Jorn Barger!!!  I was sitting next to him,
but that is where the picture is chopped!
 :-(

Ron "Lazarium" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com