Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Facts???

From: lazlo%triton.unm.edu@lynx.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1991 09:00:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Facts???
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.EDU writes:

>> Happy's _Warpaint_ CD is superbly recorded, engineered, and mixed.
>> Kate's TSW CD displays recording, engineering and mixing that are, to
>> be kind, *below par*! What is wrong here?
>
> What is wrong here is rather obvious, your ASSUMING that your
> _O_P_I_N_I_O_N_S_ are FACT!

Well I can't speak for WARPAINT, but I *definitely* agree with David (and
Drukman, and others) that TSW is a seriously substandard album from a
production standpoint (and don't get me started about the music -- we've
been *there* before).

--
Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)

Up next on ESPN: it's Bulgarian-Rules Dwarf-Throwing!