Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lookin' for a party

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 08:56:44 -0700
Subject: Lookin' for a party
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: turney@cs.cornell.edu

Hi, gang!

I've been averaging three trips to California every year for the past
four years and have never met any of the Bay Area lovehounds.
(Drukman, whom I met before his recent transplant, doesn't count.)
So...

I'm going to be in northern California in a couple of weeks and
thought perhaps "IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE THE LAST ALBUM!" might be
sufficient justification for a get-together.  Say maybe on Sunday,
October 13th?  (Yes, I know that's a little early, but hey, I didn't
say EXACTLY two years.)  Unfortunately, I can't volunteer a place for
a gathering -- is there a willing and eager host out there?  How about
willing and eager attendees?

TS Jenn
| turney@cs.cornell.edu | Dept of Computer Science | Cornell University |
| If you turn the crank of a sausage machine backwards, pigs won't	|
| come out the other end.						|
|				-- Clifford Stoll, _The Cuckoo's Egg_	|