Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Love Hound

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1991 02:20:05 -0700
Subject: New Love Hound
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

I thought I posted this earlier, but I haven't seen it.

        I'd like to introduce everyone to our newest Love-Hound, Ray Russell.
Ray has actually been a kind of computerless Love-Hound since he met me in
England at the con(two people from San Diego standing next to each other in
line, what are the odds?).  Those of you with my pictures will remember him in
the photo.  Ray has been a big help and encouragement to me in all of my
projects - for the photos he helped my sort and bag the thousands of photos,
and he was the first person to know about Cloudbusting and has been lots of
help with that in letting borrow (for a LONG time) lots of his Kate Bush
stuff.  He also transcribed a couple of interviews, including two I just
posted.  He just recently bought an Amiga 3000 (under my bad influence) and
now has access through the same system I do, though he may not be around as
much due to the cost.

        Latest "great" idea proposal.  How about all of us writing up a brief
discription of what computer we use to get on Love-Hounds which would include
City, name of system, phone # (if any), accesability, and cost (if any), as
well as short instructions (if needed) on how to get an account.  These could
all be sent to one person who would make a file that could be distributed in
the next "reaching out" mailings and that would no doubt come in handy when
each of us talks to or hears of fellow fans in other cities.  I don't think it
would be very much work.  I would volunteer for this, but my fingers are
falling off.  :-)

My Entry

SAN DIEGO. PNET01.  569-4072. OPEN TO ALL.  FREE.
        At the login prompt type "PNET" and hit return, then type "GUEST" to
apply for an account.

Ron "Fingerless" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com