Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Looking Good/Feeling Fit interview.

From: Matthew Deshon <mattd@cltr.uq.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1991 18:18:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Looking Good/Feeling Fit interview.
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: "Mr. Time Waster" <news@cltr.uq.oz.au>

scottt@spider.co.UK (Scott Telford) writes:

>In article <m0kIcJJ-0000XdC@crash.cts.com> rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald
>Hill) writes:
>>
>>    55. Looking Good, Feeling Fit: Kate is interviewed during rehearsals for
>>the Sat In Your Lap choreography, U.K. TV, August 6, 1981.
>>     This clip features an appallingly silly interviewer, but is...

>This was Richard Stilgoe, who can be a bit silly at times. In fact, apart
>from playing the piano and writing silly songs, I can't thing what else
>he does....

He writes lyrics for Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals: notably Starlight Express
and The Phantom of the Opera.  Though I'd say a lot of this falls into the
second category mentioned by Scott above, IMHO.

matt

--
Matt Deshon
Applications Programmer,                     "We push the empty frame of reason