Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The KBC Lives!

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1991 03:23:59 -0700
Subject: The KBC Lives!
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

I got a response from the KBC today! Only a week and a bit after I sent
a request for subs info. Not quite as fast as the Homegrinders, but
getting there 8^)

According to the application form, the joining fee is now L5 for UK, L6
for Europe and surface mail outside Europe, and L10 for airmail. They
also accept dollars: $26 surface or $36 air. The token renewal fee is
now L1 UK, L1.50 surface and L2.50 air. The "interim leaflets" are
still being promised. The KaTephoto is a whopping big 10"x8", but it
doesn't say it's signed 8^(

--
Scott Telford                           |        "I think she's one of the
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.      |         greatest composers of the