Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lone Star Lionhearts #3

From: patrik@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1991 16:22:36 -0700
Subject: Lone Star Lionhearts #3
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

     I'm posting this for Kevin Hendryx, publisher/editor of "Lone
Star Lionhearts," the Texas Kate Bush fanzine!   Anyone who wants
to contact LSL can contact me directly at <patrik@cup.portal.com>,
or write via snail mail to Kevin at LSL at the address below.
I'm not posting prices 'cause I don't know the newsgroup rules on
that, but I'll send anyone the details who wants 'em.
                          Patrick Crumhorn
                          patrik@cup.portal.com
                          74146,1134  (CI$)
                          P.CRUMHORN (GEnie)

     Available now!  LONE STAR LIONHEARTS #3; 32 pages of all the
latest and Katest!

     SEE the Tour and Album updates!
     THRILL to the true story of "Houdini"!
     PEEK into Kate's Kloset!
     RELIVE those golden years of 1980, in our vintage NFE-era reprint
article from the UK!
     AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

     You won't believe your eyes--all this, and Nancy, too!  Run,
don't walk to the post office today--write to:

     LONE STAR LIONHEARTS
     c/o Sunset Sam Productions
     P.O. Box 13414
     Austin, TX 78711
     Planet Earth

     Satisfaction guaranteed, or our large, merciless, underemployed
Siberian prison guards will show up at your house to break your
knees.