Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where's the C-Side list???

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1991 23:33:43 -0700
Subject: Where's the C-Side list???
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi Love-Hounds,

Just curious as to whether anyone has received Tom Richard's latest list
from C-Side Records.  I doubt it, since I haven't received it yet, and I
don't think my name would ever be taken off of Tom's list.  His latest
_Goldmine_ ad claims that the list is out.  Is it really?

Also, Karen Newcombe of San Francisco says HI to all Love-Hounds.  She
was a very welcomed attendee at the party, and unfortunately does not
have net access (but is working on it).  She will have an article in the
upcoming "Lone Star Lionhearts" fanzine out of Austin.  A true Katefan
Karen is, let there be no mistake.  I know she will post often once she's
hooked in to the net.

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)     ..almost done paring my DID list to 10-
                                 really, only 10.  It is obviously quite
                                 time-consuming to do this, but this is