Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gay/lesbian KaTe songs (again!)

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1991 08:08:00 -0700
Subject: Gay/lesbian KaTe songs (again!)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

   In a recent post, Robert Jude Kudla said something to the order
of (and I'm paraphrasing)-

   "Why does everyone think there's something wrong with KaTe writing
gay/lesbian songs?" (sorry, Robert, if I screwed that up!)

   I, for one, see NOTHING wrong with it! Sure, I'm extremely heterosexual
myself, but I think it's fantastic that KaTe is so aware of all forms/types/
whatever of humanity and sexuality, and is comfortably sincere, open-minded
and caring enough to write about it! Hooray for KaTe! (As Larry so often
sez,    She Really IS!)

        judi