Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: Laura Clifford <lcliffor@cc7.bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1991 11:39:58 -0700
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: love-hounds%eddie.mit.edu@BBN.COM

Speaking of movies, I recently read that a remake of Wuthering Heights
was being talked about and there were 3-4 women being bandied about
as Cathy - one of which was Sinead, but none of which were Kate?!

(I don't believe I read this on Love-Hounds and can't remember seeing
any mention of it here - if it was, chalk it up to me losing my mind,
pre-vacation stress, whatever...)

Laura Clifford

P.S.  Any Toronto hounds interested in purchasing a 52 week couple coupon
      book for movies at Famous Players that I'll be getting as a Gold
      Patron of the Toronto film festival, but won't be able to use
      because I live in Boston?