Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Message to Jorn

From: mscott@uunet.uu.net (Michael Scott)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1991 10:09:31 -0700
Subject: Message to Jorn
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jorn, I too am having problems sending you mail.  I'll try again today,
but until that time, sorry to waste r.m.g band width.

To get mail to me - here are some proven address paths :

	mscott@cruzio.santa-cruz.ca.us
	uunet!cruzio!mscott
	decvax!msoft!uunet!cruzio!mscott

I have been told the following also works, though I have not had anyone try
it:

	mscott@cruzio!uunet.uu.net

I am still interested in the cap deal - though I lost the post that has your
address to send $$ to.  I just figured that since I did not hear anything,
that you were out of caps.

As far as an address goes, to send disks to :

	Michael Scott
	319 Broadway, #D1
	Santa Cruz, CA  95060

I'd be glad to dupe the disks, and pass them along (for The Garden, and
Cloudbusting).

Thanx loads,

Michael Scott