Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: now that was a pleasant surprise

From: brian@hpfcdj.fc.hp.com (Brian Rauchfuss)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1991 19:43:47 -0700
Subject: Re: now that was a pleasant surprise
To: rec-music-gaffa@hpltwink.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

/ hpfcdj:rec.music.gaffa / jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.EDU /  4:24 pm  Aug 13, 1991 /

>WHFS (99.1 here in D.C.) just played "Wuthering Heights" (new vocal).  I think
>that's the first time I've ever heard a Kate Bush song on the radio.
>
>Jeff

Wow! and I thought I was in the middle of a musical desert!  KTCL in Colorado
will suprise me with a Kate song every couple weeks, sometimes more.

Brian Rauchfuss (Smokefoot)  "I only wanted to make my dreams a reality...
brian@hpfcdj.HP.COM           was that so foolish?"
                              "Someday, my friend, your dreams will
                              swallow you whole."