Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: <ANGELINE%FORDMULC.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1991 17:00:00 -0700
Subject: stuff
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hey, hounds...
        Don't know if my posting went out yesterday, but here's another.
Just got a letter from Karen Peris of theInnocence Mission, and she says
that she used to listen to Kate a great deal.  Although her favorite singer/
songwriter is now Jane Siberry, she still admires Kate alot and admits that
she was a heavy influence on some of the songs off of the first album.
Neat, eh? Also, how do I access The Garden? And what's the scoop on those
Kaps?
                                  --John