Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate items

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1991 10:04:20 -0700
Subject: Kate items
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I had never seen this item before, nor heard it mentioned on .gaffa so
I figured I'd mention it.  Anyway, twice in the past week I've seen a
Columbia radio promo CD single for This Woman's Work.  It was a CD-5
in a regular jewel box with an insert that was the same as the British
picture except that the silver stripes were gold.  There was just the
one track on the disc.  Streetlight Records in San Jose had it for $4
and I saw another copy at the KUSF Record Swap, but I didn't check the
price.  Just thought all you fanatical collectors would like to
know...

Streetlight also has the Japanese box set if you've got $175 (plus
8.25% sales tax) to dish out...

--
Jon Drukman (love pantry)                       uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.