Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LaTeXinfo cloudbusting

From: rjc@cstr.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1991 18:09:32 -0800
Subject: LaTeXinfo cloudbusting
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I put up a message about this just before gaffa got suspended, so I
have no idea if it got out. I'm too lazy to say it all again if it did
get out, so here is a brief summary

	A version of Cloudbusting which goes through LaTeX
		to be nicely output on a laser printer ot better.

	The same version produces and on line hypertext type document

	It's in pub/love-hounds/kb/cloudbusting/latexinfo on
	hayes.ims.alaska.edu

	Volunteers to insert cross references welcome.

	More details on request.

	Enjoy.

--
rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk	The last place you would expect to find love,
			you know, real love, is from a computer...