Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Contraversy

From: "C. Kaiser" <ELEC140@csc.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1991 19:33:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate Contraversy
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

From: elec140@csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 16 Aug 91 15:33:00 +1200

In article <tnpmk7d@rpi.edu>, prince@jec301.its.rpi.EDU (Ron Buckmire) writes:
> I dunno, but I bought "The Whole Story" last night and was not very impressed.
> Perhaps it will improve with repeated listenings. I will still try and get
> "The Sensual World" when i see it, though, since I liked everything I heard
> from that CD. ["Love and Anger","This Woman's Work","The Sensual World"]

I found that "The Whole Story" took a while to grow on me. When I first heard
it I wasn't that impressed, now I really like it. I bought "The Sensual World"
second hand a few months ago, but so far that hasn't grown on me like TWS did.
Maybe it needs still more time.

Chris Kaiser

E.MAIL: kaiser@elec.canterbury.ac.nz
	"When you're fresh out of lawyers
 	 You don't know how good it's gonna feel"
		- Al Stewart, 1988