Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Feel It Live

From: Eugene Yang <yange@ccmail.gsm.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1991 17:46:12 -0800
Subject: Feel It Live
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

          Last week at Aarron's in Hollywood, I saw this bootleg Kate
          CD I never heard of before.  It is "Kate Bush__Feel It
          Live."  It includes tracks from _Hammersmith_.  On the
          cover, there is a female with punky hair and chains around
          her neck (whom I doubt is Kate).  I wonder if anyone has
          seen this.  It is printed in Italy.  The asking price is
          $22.
                                   Eugene Yang