Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bye, bye hounds

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1991 00:32:34 -0800
Subject: Bye, bye hounds
To: crash!ims.alaska.edu!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

Well, since I havn't seen any messages for two days, I must assume that you
have all disappeared suddenly.  I think I understand how this happened.  I
remember reading the story The Nine Billion Names Of God, where the entire
universe blinked out after it had achieved it's purpose - printing out all the
possible names of God.  Recently all (er, actually almost all) of Kate's
Quotes have been gathered in one place (cloudbusting) and then you all
disappear.  Coinicidence?? I think not!!! So anyway, I have disided that the
purpose of Kate fans must have been to gather everything she said, and that
having been accomplished, we must all now disappear.  I don't know why I am
the last to go, but so be it.  Poor Kate.  Nobody will probably notice that
we're all gone until the album/tour and then when they happen, nobody will buy
the album or zVgo to the show!! What a drag!!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com