Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Howdy

From: pi@sor.ece.jhu.edu (Pablo Iglesias <pi@sor.ece.jhu.edu>)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1991 05:37:31 -0800
Subject: Howdy
To: love-hounds%eddie.mit.edu@lids.mit.edu
Sender: pi@sor.ece.jhu.edu

Hi folks,

For those who recognize my name, you will see that I have moved to
Baltimore after having finished my PhD in Cambridge (England)

I was leafing through the (Baltimore) Sun Sunday Magazine today where they
have half-page interview with Milla Jovovich.  I've never heard of her, but
did notice the following:

Favourite Performer:  "Kate Bush. She's got an incredible voice, and her
lyrics have a lot of depth and feeling, and they inspire me"

Not a big surprise if you ask me :-)

Pablo
pi@ruth.ece.jhu.edu