Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BBC2 "Rhythms of the World" repeats

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1991 05:01:11 -0800
Subject: BBC2 "Rhythms of the World" repeats
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

Has anybody (in the UK) been watching the repeats of "Rhythms of the
World" on BBC2 recently? I only noticed a week ago and it wasn't on
last Saturday. There should be a programme featuring KaTe and the Trio
Bulgarka in this series, but I might have missed it (I hope not - I've
just bought a VCR 8^) - has it been shown yet?

--
Scott Telford                        "I think she's one of the greatest
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.    composers of the century, in my opinion."