Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peel session list? Anybody?

From: ddc1@jaguar.uofs.edu
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1991 08:50:55 -0800
Subject: Peel session list? Anybody?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uofs.uofs.edu

HI KIDS AND KITTENS,

	Anybody have a list of the Peel sessions that have been released
already, and possibly those that will be released? I know someone looking for
Nick Drake in particular among others. If it has been posted and hashed about
in the past just email me with the info, I have been out of touch with r.m.g
for about a month. Thanks.

				THE REVOLUTION IS JUST A T-SHIRT AWAY,

							-dc
                                                    Dave D. Cawley