Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

You guys are beautiful! (Re Kaps)

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1991 05:56:34 -0800
Subject: You guys are beautiful! (Re Kaps)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

24 hours after i sent out my plea, I'm now just 3 orders short of the next
two dozen!  shall we try for three dozen?  (81 kaps and counting)

in case anyone is wondering if i'm making a tidy profit on this, the answer
is that i think i'll break even within ten or twenty bucks, depending on
what the shipping charges for single orders comes to.

unrelated p.s.-- did anybody request posters etc from sony for katemas?
did anybody get any?

related p.s.-- I think it was Larry suggested sending Kate a kap, and I'm
thinking I'll send Peter and Krys and Dave of Homeground one each at the
same time coz they were so very sweet at the Kon.

"...a lifetime of pure listening enjoyment."