Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How I spent KaTemas...

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1991 16:04:00 -0800
Subject: How I spent KaTemas...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  Hi! Since today is Her birthday, I decided to wear my KaTe "Ninth Wave"
T-shirt to work, even tho we're not s'posed to wear T's at the office.
Anyway, one of the fellows in our building who works in another office,
who came up to use our Xerox, saw my T-shirt and he just about hit the
ceiling. "OOH! Another Kate fan!" Needless to say, it was nice to discover
someone else so close by who has the same excellent taste in music as I
do...
  I also listened to nothing but KaTe CD's at work today on my portable
player... ah, bliss........!

   All in all, it would been great if our power lines hadn't been hit by
lightning and I hadn't gotten zapped when the surge came through the line
just as I had BOTH hands on the terminal... yeah, I know, the surge protector
should've handled it. Still, I got one heckuva jolt! My arms still hurt!
Does this mean my KaTemas was truly "electrifying," ha ha????!!!

    Hope everyone had a great day!

                judi

p.s. Jorn, I will be sending a check to you in tomorrow's mail for my
     Kap...