Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New date for the KaxDlonder

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1991 06:43:37 -0800
Subject: New date for the KaxDlonder
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Using clues from Kate's interviews in Cloudbusting, I think I've got a damn
good guess about the date when "Wuthering Heights" was written.  Kate says
it was in March at the full moon, that it was the last song on TKI that she
wrote.  The full moon in March 1977 would have been on the 5th or 6th,
according to my ephemeris (anybody confirm?).

She says elsewhere that it was written during the summer, but elsewhere
again that she had a bad cold, so March seems plausible.

"...a lifetime of pure listening enjoyment."