Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate caps/sweatshirts

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1991 18:17:53 -0800
Subject: kate caps/sweatshirts
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jorn, indeed the caps are fantastic!!!
I love mine. I look terrible in hats, but i'm
going to wear it a lot anyway.

(I know i look terrible in it, just about everyone at the
katemas party agreed :) But i just love it.

I *definitely* love the idea of the same design on a sweatshirt.

			jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||