Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NEVER FOR EVER GIF

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 04:04:17 -0800
Subject: NEVER FOR EVER GIF
To: crash!ims.alaska.edu!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

I have done a never for ever gif.  Actually a color one of the cover and a
black and white one of the photo that was used to make the painting on the
cover.  The cover itself is one of the few that I have done that actually fill
up the entire screen, most of the ones I have done only take up the left half
of the screen - to leave the right half for the names of the songs on the
albums, as all the covers I have done are for the disk versions of
Cloudbusting.  ANyway, I still need to clean it up a bit - to should be up
there - one of these days!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com