Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More DIDs (all NKOTB remixes %)

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 12:01:07 -0800
Subject: More DIDs (all NKOTB remixes %)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry, this is a "top 20" -- I couldn't cut back to just 10, and limiting
it to 20 was not easy.  I'll try to compensate by not adding sales pitches
for each album.  %)

Disclaimer: every time I've posted one of these, I always find something
that's better within a few days/weeks/months.  Anyway, off the top of my head
and in no particular order:

1.  Japan - Tin Drum
2.  Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
3.  Kate Bush - The Dreaming
4.  Last Exit - eponymous
5.  Butthole Surfers - Rembrandt Pussyhorse/Cream Corn From the Socket of Davis
6.  Robert Fripp & the League of Gentlemen - eponymous (original LP mix)
7.  David Sylvian - Gone to Earth (complete version)
8.  Frank Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti
9.  Robert Quine & Fred Maher - Basic
10. Todd Rundgren - A Wizard / A True Star
11. Fred Frith - Speechless
12. Cocteau Twins - The Pink Opaque (compilation/remix)
13. Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
14. Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
15. Massacre - Killing Time
16. Adrian Belew - Lone Rhino
17. Bill Nelson - On a Blue Wing (Getting the Holy Ghost Across)
18. Andy Summers & Robert Fripp - I Advance Masked
19. Anton Webern - Complete String Quartets (Quartetto Italiano)
20. de Hartmann & Gurdjieff - any solo piano collection by Sicroff or Kremski

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com