Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lurker's DID

From: Dirk Rosholt <73130.65@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1991 12:28:43 -0800
Subject: Lurker's DID
To: <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

  Greetings and Hello:

  I'm a new subscriber.  I don't become a lurker until
  after one month.  That's how it was explained to me.

  My DID:

      1. Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
      2. Squeeze - Cosi Fan Tutti Frutti
      3. Rush - Moving Pictures
      4. Pretenders - Get Close
      5. The Tubes - The Completion Backwards Principle
      6. Maddy Prior + Jane Tabor - No More To The Dance
      7. Judas Priest - Defenders Of The Faith
      8. 'Til Tuesday - Welcome Home
      9. Marillion - Fugazi
     10. King Crimson - Court Of The Crimson King

  It wasn't difficult to compile this list.  After I play a
  CD, it goes on the top of the stack.  When the stack gets
  too tall, I start a new stack.  These disks never leave
  the most recently played stack.

  Dirk Rosholt
  73130.65@compuserve.com