Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Clogged

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1991 09:31:00 -0800
Subject: Clogged
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Vickie here.

woj writes:

> i suspect that the news gateway chokes when it gets mongo posts
> like the size of the ones that vickie posted recently. hence, those
> who get the digest, got vickie's rants and those who don't didn't.

That makes it sound as if it happens ALL the time. Not true, of course,
or else NONE of my posts would ever have made it to rec.music.gaffa :-)

This was just a hiccup in the system somewhere. I've cooled down
considerably since my last posts and don't want to cause the digest
people any more grief, so I'm only going to re-post one of my three
articles. If any rec.music.gaffa reader wants the other two (one had
to do with "magic" and the other was just an out-of-date tirade), let
me know and I'll e-mail them to you.

Since we're back on-line with daily access again, very few of my
posts will be long now, since I won't have to write them, put them in
files and watch them pile up, waiting for the next access date.

katefans@chinet.chi.il.us