Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1991 13:50:00 -0800
Subject: MisK
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  On the third day of KaTemas, my true love gave to me...

  THREE LOVE-HOUNDS KAPS!!!!!
  (etc, etc, etc.)

  Sorry, Jorn, not the same bug. My problems have been due to herniated
discs, pinched nerves, and torn muscles in my back, none of which are
contagious, so..... They've had me on massive doses of ibuprofen and muscle
relaxants, and I've basically been about as mentally functional as a sponge.

  Will send a check directly to you in a few days for my Kap. If you wish
to make other arrangements or have special instructions, let me know.

              judi