Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's version of "Rocket Man" WILL be released!

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1991 19:46:30 -0800
Subject: Kate's version of "Rocket Man" WILL be released!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I thought sure IED would post this since we were talking about
it last night, but it appears he didn't.

After all those years of waiting, the Elton John tribute album
with Kate's cover of "Rocket Man" WILL be released after all!
In fact, it will be out sometime this September.  I've heard
this from two separate sources, so I guess it must be true.

Ed Suranyi              ed@wente.llnl.gov
Paul:  "It must be nice to always believe you know better -- to always
	think you're the smartest person in the room!"
Jane:  "No, it's awful."        -- "Broadcast News"