Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chicago Katemas party map

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1991 13:41:00 -0800
Subject: Chicago Katemas party map
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Chris here,

                                                              ||   /\
                                                              ||   ||
                                                              || to Jarvis
    Here is a map to our place for the Katemas party.         || & Howard
           |                                                  ||
---||---------------------------+---------------+-------------||---------
   ||       |                   |  Lunt         |             ||
---||---------|-----------------+---------------+------------*||*----------->
   ||         |        Morse    |  Morse        |            *||*Morse
   ||          |                |               |             || station
   ||          |                |               |             ||
---||-----------|---------------+---------------+-------------||---
   ||           |    1627 |Kt|  |  Farwell      |             ||
   ||            |           |  |               |             ||    Splash->
   ||            |           |  |               |             ||
---||-------------|-------------+---------------+-------------||----
   ||             | Pratt       |A              |             ||
   ||             C|            |S              |             ||<----
   ||             L|            |H              |             ||  The "L"
   ||             A |           |L              |             ||
   ||             R |           |A              |             || to Loyala
   ||             K  |          |N              |             ||    ||
   ||                           |D                            ||    \/

                              Close-up view

     |   |                                           | |                |  |
-----|---|--------------------------------------------------------------|--|
     |   |            Farwell                                           |  |
-----|---|--------------------------------------------------------------|--|
     |   |                                  __   __  | |                |A |
     | C |                                 |  | |  | | |                |S |
     | L |                                 |  | |  | | |<- Alley        |H |
     | A |                                 | *| |  | | |(Don't          |L |
     | R |                                 |  |_|  | | | park           |A |
     | K |                                 |_______| | | here!)         |N |
     |   |                                           | |                |D |
     |   |                                  1627 W.  | |                |  |
     |   |                                  Farwell  | |                |  |
     |   |                                    #2N    | |                |  |

   1627 is a tan colored brick court-yard style building. It is on the NW
corner of Farwell and the alley. The gate has a speaker-phone to open. Dial
*24 to ring us. Be sure to speak directly into the speaker. Second door on
the right, up to the second floor.

    Parking is awful. If you drive, you might have to park more than 3
blocks away. Consider taking the "L". We don't even own a car. What ever
you do, don't park in the alley. The best that could happen is a ticket.
The worst that could happen is for Lincoln Tow to get their mitts on it.

   A splendid time is promised. The video projector has been mounted on the
ceiling and theatre seats have been set up. We are working on de-furring
the apartment for those with allergies.

                                       Chris Williams of
                                          Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                             katefans@chinet.chi.il.us