Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kaps Kaps Kaps Kaps Kaps

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1991 10:11:29 -0800
Subject: Kaps Kaps Kaps Kaps Kaps
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

The first 36 Love-Hounds Kaps were handed over to me Tuesday, and they look
truly Kool, and very professionally done (if you ask me)!  I've been laid
up with a 102-fever since Saturday (is this what you had, judi?), so I've
been able to take no advantage of the extra days.  What research I've done
on UPS charges, though,  scares me silly ($5!?!?!? for one hat to the USA?)
but I'm trusting something will give.  As it is, if I can do bulk mailings
to Katemas sites, and charge $2 each even for those, maybe things will even
out. (one problem is I'm not going to scrunch them up into a flat envelope,
even if i have to pay out of my own pocket to keep them spiffy!)

Thanks to Greg Bossert for compiling the bulk order for Boston!  This helps
hugely.

I am trying to figure out how many can go to San Jose, based on r.m.g. and
personal email.

Other sites I'd still like to send at least one to, to stimulate orders for
the second run!  I hope individuals will understand if party sites get
first priority?

I can absorb the $$$ for a bit, so I'm not that worried about prepayment.

I'm still quoting $7 plus $2 shipping, but that $2 is dangerously
optimistic...