Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

One o' them name co-incidence thingies...

From: Where oh where has my little dog gone? <shaun@iris.mincom.oz.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1991 09:19:36 -0800
Subject: One o' them name co-incidence thingies...
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.ALASKA.EDU>
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in To: address found on hayes.ims.alaska.edu:To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU@munnari.OZ.AU ^-missing end of address

Howdy all...

Don't know if this will get through (the last couple haven't), but I thought
it might be nice to relate.

A very good friend of mine (a conceptual artist, if you will), sent a proposal
for a show to a gallery by the name of CAMERAWORKS, located somewhere in
London.

About four weeks later, he received a reply, saying that they are considering
it, thank you very much, blah blah blah, signed KATE BUSH!

Pretty wierd, huh?  Any British Love-Hounds from the London area know of this
gallery?  Would you believe the co-incidence?  I'm still chortlin'

Take care...

|\ = /   "_Please_, don't _chat_ about despair..."                           |
| \ /                                                 - Diamanda Galas       |