Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Clubs list

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1991 05:19:50 -0800
Subject: KT Clubs list
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

>From: barger@ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger)
>Subject: KT Clubs list, for re-confirmation
>
>Richard sent me this, to abet the digest-digest outreach project.  Can
>anyone offer any updates/ corrections?
>
>Under the Ivy  (Note: the latest issue is actually entitled
>Kate: an Under the Ivy publication )
>55 Burnside Way
>Dagenham, Essex RM8-1XH England

These SOBs ripped me off several quid I sent for back issues a few years
back and then ignored my follow-up letters. I know they got my money 'cos
it was a cheque and it was cashed. If I had any spare time I might have
tried prosecuting them. WARNING: These people can harm your wealth!
In my opinion they do not deserve any publicity from us.
Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk