Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Clubs list, for re-confirmation

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1991 06:40:28 -0800
Subject: KT Clubs list, for re-confirmation
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Richard sent me this, to abet the digest-digest outreach project.  Can
anyone offer any updates/ corrections?

Here is the list of addresses I have.   A '*' means I've found that
same address from two different sources but doesn't guarantee the
fanzine isn't defunct.

In addition to these, someone mentioned a new fanzine called "Reaching
Out" around the release of TSW and someone mentioned fanzine called
"Pull of the Bush" being sold outside the convention.

Lone Star Lionhearts	*
13414 Capitol Station
Austin, Texas 78711

Still Breathing         *
11588 72nd Avenue
Delta, British Columbia V4E 121
Canada

Watching Storms (used to be Little Earth) *
167 Central Avenue
East Providence, Rhode Island 02914

Little Light/AATHP
P.O. Box 221
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44222

Homeground              *
P.O. Box 176
Orpington, Kent BR5 3NA
England

Kate Bush Club         *
P.O. Box 120
Wellington, Kent DA16 3DS
England

Never Forever (used to be Cariad Kate)
28 Millbrook Street
Plasmarl, Swansea SA6 8JY   (Andy's list says SA6 8LY)
Wales

Under the Ivy  (Note: the latest issue is actually entitled
Kate: an Under the Ivy publication )
55 Burnside Way
Dagenham, Essex RM8-1XH
England

Blow Away (the Scottish Kate fanzine; may have suspended publ.)
117 Leeward Circle
Westwood, East Kilbride G75-8NZ
Scotland

N'Abandonne pas
(the French KT/Peter Gabriel fanzine, 2/3 in French, 1/3 in English)
B. P. 389
75962 Paris
Cedex 20
France

Dreamtime
7 Bryden Road
Carmel 6076
Western Australia

Lionheart
5-6-14 Shimomeguro, Meguro ku
Tokyo 153
Japan

Kate
Kate Bush Club Nederland
Postbus 2177
4800 CD
Breda
The Netherlands

The Lionhearts Society
11211 53rd Avenue
Emonton, Alberta T6H-OS6
Canada

After the Party  (may have suspended publication)
c/o Alan and Maura Balliot
                 (aren't these the people from Intergalactic Garage?)
P.O. Box 7323
Washington, D.C. 20044
U.S.A.

Intergalactic Garage
P.O. Box 3047
Shepherdstown, WV 25443

For the Love of Kate
c/o Gillian Gaar
18770 Ridgefield Road NW
Seattle, Washington 98177
U.S.A.

The First and Last Forever  (The Italian Kate Bush Fanzine)
Via dei Gaspari 4C
34072 Gradisca Di sonzo
Gorizia
Italy