Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: vickie is happy (well, not really)

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1991 15:24:54 -0800
Subject: Re: vickie is happy (well, not really)
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.EDU writes:
[.examples of Q&A etc.]
>"What could he do?  Should have been a rock star,
>  	But he didn't have the money for a guitar.
[.etc.]

     Er...This isn't quite right.  She only sings "But he..."  The Male BVs
for "What could..." tend to be a bit lower by default.  :-)  Not an excellent
example, but close.  This happens to be very alone, if my memory serves me
correctly (which it doesn't, but ignore that.)

>Okay, so I might be hard-pressed to come up with other examples...;-)

     "other"?  ;-)

--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu