Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Chats...

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1991 04:37:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Chats...
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From article <5599@ITNVAX.CINECA.IT>, by OLIVOTTO%ITNVAX.CINECA.IT@ICINECA.CINECA.IT ("OUT, OUT - YOU'LL NOT FEEL THE FALL-O..."):
>  I am new of this list and I would like to point out a couple of things.

> Second, as I have just entered, would someone be so kind to tell me whether
> (and eventually where) I might find some discussions about "The Dreaming"'s
> interpretation? It is the (old) album that I most love, and this would be
> really interesting.

I imagine we'll get around to it again eventually since a lot of folks
here think _The Dreaming_ is Kate's best album (and thus, of course,
the best album of all time).  Your best bet is to start the ball
rolling yourself.  You may want to check the monthly post before
asking any questions about _Suspended in Gaffa_, though.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com