Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tuck and Patti

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1991 21:29:08 -0800
Subject: Tuck and Patti
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

Are any of you familiar with this amazing duo? I saw them tonight (yes in
Nova Scotia  :) and they were INCREDIBLE.

They have 3 albums/cds out and Tuck has a solo cd.

For those who don't know, Tuck Andress is one of the best jazz/? electric
guitarists around - really great. His wife, Patti Cathcart sings incredible
vocals - soul(ish) sounding.

They are on Windham Hill Jazz. Go out and buy Love Warriors NOW!  :)

now hit "r" or "f"
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"